Материал из TDS
- Dynamical systems and ergodic theory of group actions with invariant measure
- Ordinary and partial differential equations, mathematical physics
- Nymber theory and analysis
- Discrete geometry
Slides of the talks
- Littlewood poynomials and quantum groups, Universitetet i Tromsø, August 27-31, 2012
- Complexity of Iceberg systems, LMRS (Rouen, France), June 4, 2012
- Dynamical systems arising in connection with van der Corput's method and applications to spectral theory (Download Slides), Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems: Perspectives and Prospects, Warwick, April 17, 2012
- Combinatorial properties of dynamical systems, spectral theory and quantum solitons, Moscow Math. Soc., 14 февраля 2012
- New examples of mixing local rank one transformations, Dynamical Systems Meeting, Lower Silesia 2010
- On spectral properties of iceberg transformations, Seminar talk, Paris VI Jussieu, November 4, 2011
- On Littlewood-type polynomials and exponential sums and applications to spectral theory, LMRS (Rouen), November 8, 2011 / l'Université de Caen, November 2, 2011
- On Littlewood-type polynomials and applications to spectral theory of dynamical systems, International conference "Differential Equations and Related Topics" dedicated to I.G.Petrovskii anniversary, May 29 - June 4, 2011, Moscow, Russia.
- Ergodic flows and some problems in analysis, International Conference "Flows on surfaces, symbolic dynamics and dynamics in moduli spaces" dedicated to the 75th birthday of D.V.Anosov, December 5--9, 2011, Poncelet Laboratory, Moscow, Russia.
Courses and seminars
- Dynamical systems and applications, Dept. of Mechanics and Mathematics, MSU
- Introduction to ergodic theory, Dept. of Mechanics and Mathematics, MSU
- Dynamical systems and applications to geometric properties of measures
- Introduction to visualization methods and application to the theory of differential equations
- Спецкурс "Spectral theory of rank one dynamical systems", El H. El. Abdalaoui (LMRS, Rouen, France)
- Спецкурс "flows on homogeneous spaces and the distribution of n α", B. Fayad (Paris 6 Jussieu, France)
- Associate Professor, PhD.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org